Hohenschwangau at Night
1832 von Koenig Maximilian von Bayern erbaut.
Built in 1832 by King Maxmilian II, Hohenschwangau stands high up in a heavily wooded area between Alpsee and Swan Lake. Originally the Palace of the Lords of Schwangau in the 12th century, Hohenschwangau stands in the same parkland and a short distance away from Ludwig II's Neuschwanstein Castle.
Home Page | Another View of Hohenschwangau | Heidelberg | Neuschwanstein Castle | Linderhof Castle | Heidenreichstein | Links
This page was last updated on 16 November 2008.